CAR MAINTENANCE IN FLAMBOROUGH
Auto Clinic of Flamborough offers these suggested maintenance schedules to keep your vehicle performing at its best and to keep you safe on the road.
Please view your vehicle’s mileage on the table below to find out all the services your vehicle should undergo for each mileage interval. Then contact us to schedule your appointment, or use our online appointment request form.
THE AUTOPRO PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN
It's easy to add up the many benefits of our AUTOPRO preventative maintenance program:
- Less fuel consumption
- Less pollution
- Less risk of costly breakdowns
- Safer and more reliable vehicle
- Validity of original or extended warranties is ensured
- Vehicle's resale value is maintained
On your first visit, we:
- Create your personal profile based on average kilometres traveled per year, the routes you take and vehicle usage.
- Recommend a maintenance timetable based on the profile.
- Help you choose the level of maintenance your vehicle needs, using the AUTOPRO 4 level system.
- Adapt our vehicle care and services to your specific needs.
|Service||Mileage or Time|
|Oil change||Every 5,000 km|
|Under-hood belt and hose inspection||Every 5,000 km|
|Tire rotation and wheel balancing||Every 10,000km|
|Brake inspection||Every 10,000km|
|Fuel filter replacement||Every 20,000km|
|Wheel alignment check||Every 20,000km – 40,000km|
|Fuel system service||Every 25,000km|
|Engine and cabin air filters||Every 25,000km|
|Automatic transmission service||Every 40,000km|
|Power steering flush||Every 50,000km|
|Belt and hose replacement||Every 100,000km-160,000km|
|Engine timing belt replacement||Every 100,000km-160,000km|
|Light and tire pressure inspection||Monthly|
|Air conditioning performance check||Annually|
|Cooling system service||Every 50,000km|
|Brake fluid flush||Every 50,000km|
*Please note that this schedule is approximate to account for most vehicles. For a specific schedule, please consult your vehicle’s service manual, or contact us for information.